Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blind Love 54

MY LOVELY READERS...so since i haven't posted last thursday i'm posting today and 2mrw :P

SO that makes it 2 POSTS To make up for the past 2 thursdays!!!...anyways I know it's short u don't have to tell me ;$

Enjoy:

...............................................

JINAN:


“Magdar! go away!”


“ma’am! sir! please take ur seats!”


“manii ray7 mn ‘3airich emshay jjidamii”


“waaaay jassim fknii o roo7! mu wagtk!”


i felt bad for saying it but i just wanted him to leave me the hell alone!


next thing i knew he was breathing down my neck holding my hand...


“emshay weyay”


I let go and clung to the back of the seats as we made our way back to our seats... as soon as i got there i fastened my seatbelt and i didn’t really care that Hind was still sitting near the window seat..


and i looked back at jassim as he fastened his seatbelt...so he’s not that bad...is he?

as i looked back he looked at me head to toe and had that heroic smirk...and we're back to hating...


"shitsaween bdoooni?" he said all high and mighty


his ego is through the roof!


"lat9adg 3omrik wayed!" i said frustrated


"lo mu ana chan layl7een mchalba blkarasy"


The thought of throwing my iPad at him crossed my mind but then again my iPad is way too good for him...


UGH! he's just so JASSIM :S that's not a compliment in any way..


"ee la etha mu enta chan ana el7een maytaaa! *sarcastic*"


he roared laughing and a tiny satisfactory smile crept up my face...



.....................................................................



Joury:


" *whisper* I am on a roll here! *victorious smile*"

"3ad ana madrii bhal swalf bas ilshay illy iwanskom akthar roo7olaa"

"enshala lat7atii :D"


I looked back at Lulu and i could tell she was bothered about something...


then i looked at the boys and they exchanged looks as if each one was urging the other to say something....


“ha 3asa ‘3ayart rayeek oo qarart tyeey weyay landan?”


“la oo a5lii omy oo lulu? ensa”


“shda3wa 7ayahom”


“mn 9ijk?”


“ee walla”


That’s when i realized what they were doing!


THEY’RE GOING AHEAD WITH THE PLAN but it’s not when we decided! it was suppose to be 2 weeks from now!


Why have they pushed it up!!?!!


“Lulu sh3ndch hal isboo3?”


“na3am?”


“Na3am?!” i said frustrated


i just don’t understand why they’re doing this Now! I can’t go through with the plan this week I’M GETTING ENGAGED!


9ali7 gave me a look and so did 3bdala and i looked back ticked off...


“um ma3indy shay bas”


“5ala9 3ayal laish matsafroon o tyoon landan”


“ha shtgooleen Lulu?”


“aaa maswaina elvisa oo lazm”


“malich sh’3l bl2jra2at, wdch tsafreen?”


“magool la2 *giggle*”


“tam!”


“9ali7!” what the hell are they doing!


IF I CANT GO THEN HOW AM I PLAYING MY ROLE IN ALL THIS!


He stared at me angrily and looked back at lulu...


“la7tha mta bnsafr?”


“bacher”


“BACHER?!!!”


“weyay ee shfeekom”


“9ali7 mayamdii a76 jan6ty oo ba3dain shlon bnlga 7ajz?!”


“malich sh’3l juicy itsa3dich oo ana m‘6b6li wa7d afa 3alaich”


THEY’RE GOING TOMORROW! A DAY BEFORE MY ENGAGEMENT?!!!


5 comments:

  1. I LOOOVED IT!!!:D aaaahhhh TEAM 9ALI7&JOURY!! TEAM LULU&3ABDALA!! TEAM JASSIM&JINAN!!! TEAM BLOSSOM&HIND!!! LOOL loooove is in the air.....:D


    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the amazing post!!! glad ur back:D

    Nonolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the post
    thank you for posting

    can't wait for the next one
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ηеllo therе! I know this is kinԁa οff topic hoωeveг I'd figured I'd aѕκ.
    Would уou be intereѕtеd in exchanging links or maуbe guest
    ωrіting a blog article or viсe-versа?

    Mу blog goeѕ oѵer a lοt of the samе topics aѕ уours and I thіnk wе
    cοuld greatly benеfit frоm each other. If you might be intегeѕted feel
    fгee to send me an email. ӏ loοk fоrward to heaгіng from you!
    Аωeѕome blog bу the ωay!

    my ωеb blog: crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ought to take part in а contеst for one of
    the finest websites on the іnternet.
    I most ceгtainly wіll recommend thiѕ website!


    Ηerе is my ѕite ... sovis.s223.xrea.com

    ReplyDelete